The St Mary’s Nursing Center Foundation is a non-profit corporation created to receive, hold, and disburse charitable contributions for projects to benefit Nursing Center residents. Its members are made up of interested citizens of the community.
These are but a few examples of the Foundations’ efforts on behalf of the Nursing Center:
- Provide a monthly donation to the residents activities program
- Provide the Companion Radio System
- Purchased four 46" Flat Screen digital TV's for each unit and one for the Therapy Department
- Purchased Wii system and Wii fit game for the therapy department
- Purchased two projection screens and a vital signs monitoring device.
- Contributed to In-house Television Channel.
- Two new gazebos were donated to the Nursing Center-The Gazebos were donated by the Foundation and J. Wilmer Bowles, Jr. The furniture for the gazebos was donated by Mr. and Mrs. Malcolm Morris in memory of Edward Pussler.
For information about how you can support the work of the Foundation click here.
SMNC FOUNDATION, INC. Board of Trustees 2015:
- Patricia Bowles-Bucker, President
- Sherry L. Wood , Vice President
- Sharon McWilliams, Secretary
- Diane Cook, Treasurer
- Patsy Beavan - Member
- Janet Schwab - Friend
- Lynda Newton-Johnson - Member
- Linda Cross - Member
- Jeannie M. Ford - Member
- Patricia Guy - Member
- Pam Herold - Member
- Lois Hodges - Member
- Wanda Norris - Member
- Linda Reeves - Member
- Maxine Spence - Friend